Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

Ptsd Assessment

without comments

ptsd assessment
What is the best way to identify if someone has Ptsd?

Who should i go see for a diagnosis?

If you are experiencing distress and think something psychological might be underlyinging it, you would need to see a mental health professional (a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, social worker, mental health counselor) for an accurate diagnosis. This would usually involve meeting with the mental health professional for an in-depth interview/discussion of your background, concerns, etc. and/or filling out questionnaires and other types of assessment measures. Once an accurate diagnosis is made, then you are in a better position to deal with what is going on.

I’d suggest seeing your primary care physician first and ask him/her for referrals to mental health professionals.

Ptsd Assessments

Did you like this? Share it:

Written by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

January 31st, 2013 at 10:09 pm

  • About Us
  • Disclosure/Disclaimer
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • Contact Us
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • 2013
  • 2012
  • 2011
  • Copy Protected by Chetan's WP-Copyprotect.